TREATING BACK PAIN, NECK PAIN & MORE IN GAHANNA, OH
At Progressive Health & Rehab in Gahanna, OH, we are dedicated to providing quality, holistic treatment for a wide range of physical conditions. Our clinic brings together medical professionals, chiropractors, and physical therapists to give you a full range of options for treatment. We will work closely with you to first diagnose the condition you’re experiencing, and then develop a comprehensive treatment plan for the coming weeks or months.
CONDITIONS WE TREAT
Our wellness experts specialize in treating physical conditions, including:
- Back pain, neck pain and shoulder pain: Our chiropractors and physical therapists have a wide range of tools available to get to the root of back pain, shoulder pain, and neck pain, providing lasting, effective treatment.
- Spinal stenosis: Spinal stenosis often occurs in the neck and lower back, placing pressure on the spinal cord and potentially leading to pain, numbness, and muscle weakness.
- Bulging discs and herniated discs: Bulging discs, or herniated discs, take place when the interior of a spinal disc pushes through the exterior casing, sometimes leading to pain, numbness, or weakness.
- Sciatica: Sciatica describes pain that runs along the sciatic nerve, from the lower back and down one or both legs. It can have a range of causes, including herniated discs or pressure from sitting on your wallet or keys.
- Knee pain and leg pain: Whether stemming from an injury or slowly developing over time, knee pain and leg pain can severely inhibit your mobility. Our physical therapists can help determine the cause of the pain and work on providing pain relief while strengthening muscles to prevent further damage.
- Migraines and headaches: Migraines and headaches have a wide range of causes, including problems in your back or neck. Our experienced chiropractors and physical therapists can help determine the cause of the issue and possibly relieve headaches and migraines.
- Carpal tunnel: Carpal tunnel syndrome consists of a pinched nerve in your wrist that leads to tingling or numbness in your hand or arm.
- Numbness and tingling: Our medical professionals can identify the cause of numbness and tingling in your hands, feet, or other body parts, whether it’s peripheral neuropathy, carpal tunnel, or something else.
- Fibromyalgia: Fibromyalgia consists of widespread muscle pain and tenderness, often leading to loss of sleep and alterations in mood.