Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
NEW HOPE FOR CARPAL TUNNEL SUFFERERS!
Do you suffer from pain, numbness, tingling, burning, or aching in your hands or wrists? Any one of those symptoms can be a sign that you suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome. Chronic wrist, elbow, and shoulder pain are all associated with repetitive excessive motion of the joints which can cause inflammation, swelling, numbness, and tingling along the nerves. Or, many cases have been found to be caused by misalignment(s) of the spine in the neck which can cause pressure on the nerves that travel down the arm to the hands and fingers.
Typical medical treatment options in the past have included:
- Do nothing and hope the symptoms go away
- Use anti-inflammatory medications and hand splints
- Have surgery – which may or may not provide relief and have long recovery times
But NOW there effective, alternative treatment solutions for carpal tunnel sufferers! Our office offers new techniques that provide our patients with painless, non-surgical, no side-effects solutions that may include:
- Low-level laser therapy – FDA approved therapy which could stop your symptoms once and for all
- Spinal or joint manipulations – to correct any misalignment of bones to improve nerve flow to the extremities
- Gentle hands-on pressure techniques or exercise therapy
Our doctors can determine the cause of your symptoms and provide the proper treatment. If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, call our office today or sign-up online for a complimentary evaluation.